Beware, this is a sign company that doesn’t have parts for their signs.

I called them because I was interested in purchasing a sign. Took the bait and paid for this over priced sign.

Paid my initial payment of nearly $2000. The salesman Tim and his son Mycah took my check and cashed it that day 1-10-18. Was told it normally takes 4 weeks to get the sign but they would ask for a rush delivery of 2 weeks. 10 weeks later I have been told twice(when they will call me back) that they are waiting on parts.....PARTS!

Yes, a sign company that doesn’t have parts for their signs. That’s like a car wash with no water. I finally went to the BBB to try and cancel.

They didn’t and don’t live up to the terms of their contracts and obviously don’t care. As even more alarming is they have many complaints on the BBB and still have an A+ rating.

I don’t even want the sign anymore if this is a representation of how this company does business

Product or Service Mentioned: Signtronix Sign.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

what???? took the bait??

really dude are you a business owner or what?? it just does not make common to me...hummmmmm

to Anonymous #1612980

First let me say that I am not a dude! Second, I am a business owner and third your comment makes no sense!

yes I am being threatened to go to court over a sign I already paid for ...disgusting..what they are trying to do

Just received another bill from Northern Leasing Sign Tronics,,,sign was lease 24 months and then you own the sign...NOOOOOO...Sent me a bill for 3400 and then I filed complaint with States Attorney and Consumer Protection and BBB ..so did not hear from them for a while. 6 Months later...they now say I owe them 7000.00 Dollars ..and get this...NON Cancelable Lease...So they will not come get your sign...DO NOT DO Business with them and Signtronics says OH it is not us ..it is Northern Leasing...{{Redacted}}