Resolved
2.0

Update by user Mar 10, 2016

The company reached out to me and not only offered to send me 2 new sign panels but also is shipping them at no cost to me. I sincerely appreciate their professionalism and concern for our business relationship. It means a lot to me as a business owner that they took our verbal agreement seriously.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2016

10 years ago I spent over $37,000 with this company. They guarantee their signs against fading and vandalism.

Not only are my signs faded, but I recently had a very negative experience with the company with the company's warranty department. My signs were one month out of warranty and I reached out to them about my options. Initially they offered me two new panels and stated that it would be the last replacement. I was elated.

That did not last long because they called me right back and took the offer back. Now I understand warranties and I never expected them to offer me two new panels. However it is bad business to tell someone you're going to do something and then take it back. I talked to the director of warranties and she just would not budge nor could she understand my perspective as a business owner.

Word-of-mouth is everything. Relationships are everything. I will be needing new signs and will be taking my business elsewhere. I urge all business owners to please consider using another company.

Please look for companies that have a good reputation. Had yelp existed back then when I spent that large sum of money I would have known that this company only has one and a half stars.

That is very telling. Please look elsewhere for your signs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Signtronix Sign.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

nizadicarlo
Redlands, California, United States #1125171

Please note, this issue has been resolved. The company reached out to me and wanted to honor our verbal agreement.

They not only offered to ship to new signs but have agreed to ship them to me at no cost. I appreciate their sincerity and professionalism.