Mullica Hill, New Jersey

Came on here to look at reviews after a salesman dropped in on us 2 wks. ago on a Friday. Many similarities of other reviews, took a lot of my time, like 2.5 hrs., told him I didn't make quick decisions and would get back w/ him. He couldn't do that as the price was only good for the time he was there and was leaving to go back to SC tomorrow after he took a car down to his daughter in GA.

He wanted to get a sign in my area for the local office to sell off of and I would get a "special" price! After the price the leasing came up which would cost me $15,714 over 3 yrs.. Or, I could pay cash and get it for 10,000. I repeatedly told him I wasn't spending that kind of money w/o some time to think about it. He didn't like that . I then made him call the office to verify that he worked for them because he wouldn't give me a business card or any kind of ID.

He didn't like that either. All summed up, I turned him down and glad I did.

Located outside of Indianapolis, IN.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Signtronix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Signtronix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Signtronix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Signtronix?

Comments

Cantonment, Florida, United States #1310990

do not judge a entire company by the actions of one person!!!!!!