I was a part time PM hired to push completion. As time went on and I stared asking questions, I was fired.

I wanted to n ow where the money was the vendors needed, why the time for each project was soo extended and how he wanted to correct that and when we could take about the phases of each and every project. He hold disappear for weeks and have emergency after emergency and would often call me late at night or weekends bc his clients were angry. It was a fire fight at every turn with him. He never paid on time and still owes me for $1600+ of hours worked to get his dishonest and disaterous company in order.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I have had multiple ppl who bought signs from him ask me to join them in a class action law suit. He has something else going on with all that money- he gets cash up front but only gets paid once the project is complete by the loan company...

idk how it works but it seems like a multi layer scam. Be very careful bc he is rebranding by it's the same guy, same poor service and same low quaity/high cost product.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments