Fairmont, Minnesota

Northern leasing is the leasing company that I got the sign agreement through via the signtronix sales agent. They now are harassing me for payments after I told them to take the sign back that I don't want to pay for something that I got no support and has not delivered on one of their claims from the salesman and literature.

SCAM!!!! Said that I still have to pay even if I want them to come get the sign. They won't get the sign either. They said that I have to sell the lease to someone else but if I am not happy with it why would I stick someone else with it?

Nothing the sales person told me has come true and I get better traffic inflow from my $5.00 open sign than I get from the $200/month electric sign.

It's a rip off!!! it's a scam and a fraud scheme!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Signtronix Sign.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: come get the sign and cancel the lease!.

I didn't like: Lack of return options, Was told i had to find someon to take over payments, Customer service, Company, Empty promises from salesman.

• Touch Of Country Custom Creations

Comments

Can you return your home or car or anything that you as a business owner promised to pay for. Come on now.

As a business owner myself please take responsibility for your own actions.

I bought 2 signs over the past ten years. And they work great.

You signed a binding agreement with Northern Leasing. It has nothing to do with Sigtronix.

I sold Merchant CC accounts where the also signed binding agreements with Northern Leasing.

At that point it was out of our hands. You know nothing about contract law !

Yeah dude you also can't return a car or house or anything you took and promised to pay for