Fairmont, Minnesota

Northern leasing is the leasing company that I got the sign agreement through via the signtronix sales agent.They now are harassing me for payments after I told them to take the sign back that I don't want to pay for something that I got no support and has not delivered on one of their claims from the salesman and literature.

SCAM!!!! Said that I still have to pay even if I want them to come get the sign. They won't get the sign either. They said that I have to sell the lease to someone else but if I am not happy with it why would I stick someone else with it?

Nothing the sales person told me has come true and I get better traffic inflow from my $5.00 open sign than I get from the $200/month electric sign.

It's a rip off!!!it's a scam and a fraud scheme!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of signtronix sign from Signtronix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1600 and wants Signtronix to "come get the sign and cancel the lease!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of return options, was told i had to find someon to take over payments, customer service and company. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Signtronix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Signtronix?

Comments

Can you return your home or car or anything that you as a business owner promised to pay for.Come on now.

As a business owner myself please take responsibility for your own actions.

I bought 2 signs over the past ten years.And they work great.

You signed a binding agreement with Northern Leasing.It has nothing to do with Sigtronix.

I sold Merchant CC accounts where the also signed binding agreements with Northern Leasing.

At that point it was out of our hands.You know nothing about contract law !

Yeah dude you also can't return a car or house or anything you took and promised to pay for