Update by user Dec 16, 2016

I would not recommend this company

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2016

Dave the salesman in Indianapolis who called on me absolutely would not quote me a price and said he didn't know the price even though he supposedly has been selling these signs for 30 years.He tried to lead me through a very controlling sales process where he basically wanted me to commit to buy the sign before I even had a price.

Every time I asked for the price he would say "well are you gonna do what we want you to do?" I would say well how much is it? after he got more and more demanding and controlling in his sales approach and still would not give me the price, I told him to leave. If I would not have done this he would have strung me along for over 2 hours as some other reviewers on here have stated.

I think I got away only wasting an hour , Also alot of other people on here lost deposits , got crappy signs or no warranty service , sounds like I made the right decision kicking him out.Don't waste your time talking to Signtronix.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. custombrandimporters stated that there is a room for improvement of salesman or sales tactics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pushy and time consuming sales presentation" of signtronix sales representative and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Signtronix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned signtronix sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Signtronix.

Had an Experience with Signtronix?

Comments