5.0

I own a Auto Repair shop in Indiana and boy let me tell you what. I was struggling a little bit and out of the blue was approached by a gentalman telling me my sign is out dated and needs some help of improvment.

First off i have been in business over 40 years and felt that I keep seeing the same customers coming in and out and no new faces. I said to the gentalman really well how do you think I should fix this problem and he said well lets make an appointment for the following day and lets talk about your options. I kept an open mind and spoke with him again the following saturday. The presentation took about an hour or so and then.

told the guy I would get back to him Monday. After I did my research on the prices of other signage in the signage business I realized they were actually a great company price wise and looked up there before and afters and decided to finance. Very affordable and work with you very well.

Last year started seeing more faced I hadnt seen befor business started growing my repairs are up 35% and the sign is already paid off. Thank you to "SIGNTRONIX" I can breath again and have a great sign in the front that just keeps on attracting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Signtronix Sign.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Entire process and affordibility, Durability, Company, Product, Sign design.

Comments